Monday, August 4, 2014

Starting My Golden List

Last night my husband and I watched a movie that had been on the Hallmark Movie channel lately. It was called "The Ultimate Life." It was actually the sequel to "The Ultimate Gift." Both of these are very good movies. And point out what is really important in life.

There was a very important habit that was introduced in "The Ultimate Life" and it was called "The Golden List." The golden list is basically writing down 10 things that you are grateful for each day. This helps you keep a grateful attitude. I suggest that each of us need to get ourselves a spiral notebook - and start our own "Golden List," if we don't already have one. Right now would be the perfect time to get our spirals since they are only about 25 cents at Walmart. This time of year - I usually pick up several of them to have around the house. They are very useful.

Anyway - this is something that I want to start today. I hope you will join me. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I am trying to write 5 things a day...it's really encouraging and also a great way to look back and remember all the good things that happened! :) Perhaps we should all share on our blogs periodically!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)