Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Yard Divided

For Mowing that is! LOL

So a little update. You know I have shared about our mowers being out. And then my husband had gotten our push mower fixed. Well we were able to mow the entire yard once and then when we started trying to mow it again our mower started acting up. He would be able to mow for a bit and then it would die.

Well we have a friend who does a lot of work on mowers and such so we took it over to have him look at it and found out some bad news. What ever was wrong is beyond his skills of fixing. I forget what he said was wrong. Anyway we really needed to get the yard mowed so we went to Home Depot and bought a mower. Thankful they have the no interested for 6 months thing going on. It sure does help.

Anyway so Monday morning, I was able to get most of our front yard mowed. But my goodness - I was so hot and sweaty by the time I was done. I took a shower in cool water hoping that would help but it still took quite some time for me to cool off.

This morning - I was able to get out and mow a bit earlier and I was thankful that our temps were down a couple of degrees. So my mowing experience today was not quite as tough on me. I only have 1/3 of our back yard done, but that is fine. I knew that by using a push mower I would have to divide the yard into sections and work on it for a few days. No Big Deal. I just get up and put on my clothes I wore the day before - I mow - then I shower and get ready for the day. And I am getting a lot of exercise as an added bonus.

I have a few errands to run today, so I better get off of here and get my stuff done. :O)


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the mower, I'm glad you were able to get a new one. Mowing certainly is a fantastic exercise. Take care and don't get overheated!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)