Sunday, August 31, 2014

4 Months Post Chemo

So if my figures are right - Friday marked 4 months post chemo. I figured you might be wondering how my hair was growing. I know the photo is fuzzy - sorry about that. But at least you can see how my hair is doing. It is only about 1 3/4 - maybe close to 2 inches by now. The color seems to be the exact color it was before -dark brown with red highlights. And I still have my cowlicks. One at the front right side and at the back of my head at the top. Not quite sure why - but my hair is doing little flares above the ears. I guess to add a little flare to my hair!
Coming up this week:
Oat Groats - it's what's for breakfast
To Change Us
Stagnant

Be sure to check back to read them and more.... :O)

6 comments:

  1. I think your hair is now longer than mine! Andrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little "flares" are just showing your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Lisa!
    I can't wait to get mine to the point of looking like a real hairstyle the way yours does now.
    Have you decided if you are going to keep it short or let it grow long now?
    I thought I might keep mine short, but now that it has been so short and growing not as quickly as I'd like...I think I will let it get long once again...I've had enough of short hair...and no hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Have you experienced any change in texture? I've heard sometimes hair grows back finer or thicker. My kiddo's hair is a bit finer and thinner, but still pretty curly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and your hair is really growing fast! Take care, beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your hair is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)