Friday, August 8, 2014

A Weight Off of My Shoulders

This morning I went for my first 3 month check up. I am happy to report that everything looks good. We do not have the results back from all of the test yet but everything that we have has come back good. I am SO happy to have that behind me.

I also had some blood work done- and I was a little disappointed. I had wanted everything to be back to normal ranges, but they weren't. I had a few of improvements - but I do still have at least 4-6 of the things in either the high or low range. I guess it goes to show that it does take our bodies a while to recover. And also over the month of July I was not able to put as much focus on taking care of me- as I would have liked to do.

I am thrilled to have that appointment behind me and to be doing well. Three more month till my next appointment. It's like a weight has been taken off of my shoulders!

Anyway I wanted to check in here and let you all know what was going on. I am hoping to be back to more regular posting next week- but it is all up to what God lays on my heart as what is important for me to share.

I hope you all have a great week end. Ours will be hot - with triple digit temps.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! I hope you don't have to go out and about in those hot temps. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for your good results! I am rejoicing with you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)