Friday, June 6, 2014

These Five Statements



"When you and I find our places in Christ where God can freely fulfill His promises to us, we will also experience immeasurable blessing. Blessing is defined by neither ease nor worldly possessions nor stock-market successes. Blessing is bowing down to receive the expressions of divine favor that in the inner recesses of the human heart and mind make life worth the bother."
  Beth Moore- found in her "Believing God" book! :O)
 
This week I began reading Beth Moore's book - Believing God. It is an awesome book. I am not surprised - I really like Beth Moore. Her love for the Lord and studying His Word flows out of her.
This is just the book that I needed to read. If you ever get the chance to read it I would highly recommend it.
 
"These five statements become a shield of faith to those who will allow them to penetrate the marrow of their belief systems.
 
God is who He says He is.
God can do what He says He can do.
I am who God says I am.
I can do all things through Christ.
God's Word is alive and active in me."
 
This is basically the foundation of the book and she goes more in depth with each of these statements.
 I will probably be sharing a little here and there as I continue to read through this book.
Hope you all have a wonderful day. We are going on a day trip. I can't wait to experience something new- will probably share about it later. :o)  
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think I read that book.
    We took a day trip today and had a fun but exhausting day too...I didn't take any pictures though...Oh wait...I forgot that I took one of a turkey there were two of them squabbling at each other on the side of the road, but one ran off when we stopped. (chemo brain)...
    Have fun on your day trip!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision