Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's about Hair....

 
Hello- I think I am doing better today. And it just might be because of a dream I had last night.
I dreamed that I had beautiful, bouncy almost shoulder length hair. I had just got done styling it- I was brushing through the back of it a few times. And then I lightly sprayed some hair spray on my hair. What an awesome dream- for a girl who has had no hair to speak of for the past 5-6 months!
 
It gave me hope. Even though it seems like it is taking for ever - I will one day have pretty hair again. And will not have to wear a hat. And that will be great. It has been running in the upper 80's to the 90's for the past couple of weeks and I am trying to work up the courage to go without my hat out in public- I just have not gotten there yet.
 
I shared my dream with the ladies at my Fighting Uterine Cancer Facebook page. And one of the ladies shared this photo:
 

I thought it was hilarious and just made my day even brighter! So glad for a group of ladies who know what I am going through - because many of them have gone through it or are going through it.
 
One more thing that I wanted to share with you all is some shampoo.
A lady in my group says she uses this and it has helped her hair to grow.
Well I went by Walmart today - and lo and behold- they had bottles that had 50% free - so I got double the shampoo for my money! Yay! I love a good deal.
 
I am glad it is a big bottle - almost 30 ounces cause I am gonna need a lot of shampoo to help this hair grow.... lol.
 
Oh one more cute funny that I wanted to share with you all.
 
Man #1- I gonna call you cilantro
Man #2 - Why ?
Man #1 - because you ruin everything... 

 This was a commercial that I heard on TV today and I thought it was funny.  :O)
 
Anyway I just thought that was funny and wanted to share it here with you all.
Hope you are all doing good. :o 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Lisa...
    I HAD THAT SAME DREAM LAST NIGHT!!!
    Except I only brushed through it, and there was almost no hair on the very top of my head, so I still had to wear a hat...
    How weird is that! = O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh, that commercial sounds funny! I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

26: The Facts About Fats - Part 1