Wednesday, November 6, 2013

When Disappointments are Blessings in Disguise

 When our ex daughter in law moved - we went by the city that she lived in as to which school district to go by for when looking at the divorce papers and finding out when the visitations were. Well we were wrong - she is actually in another school district - and these two have very different schedules.

The disappointment for us all really is that we will not be getting SweetPea as long as we thought we were. We thought we would get her on the 22nd of November. It would give a nice long visit, as we would have her till the first. Well last night we found out that we will not be getting her till the 26th at 6pm.
 
But the blessing- well that is because I had been worried about taking care of SweetPea - pretty long hours on Mon- Wed. Of course, I had just prayed that God would give me the strength and ability to take care of her. I kept thinking, "If God brought me to it- He will get me through it." This is also something I am claiming for my up coming surgery. Anyway so now I will just have her one day by myself - because my husband will be off on Friday to help me out. So although we are disappointed for a shorter visit with her - I am thankful that God is taking care of even the little details and I am choosing to look at the positive side of this disappointment.

God is in control.
 
And I am glad. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories