Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Day to You All

Just checking in to let you all know that I am doing pretty good. My biggest problem has been sleeping. I've had a few rough nights. Several people told me about using melatonin and so I ordered some. Since I don't have it yet - last night - I took 1 Tylenol pm. And I slept pretty good. It is not the perfect fix but at least I am getting sleep and that is really good.

Last night my husband and I went and picked up our granddaughter - SweetPea. I was happy that my Mom watched her until about 11:30am today since my son has to work today. I have SweetPea now and it looks like it is going to be a good day. I am so glad she is the age she is because she is able to do a lot for herself and so I don't feel too tempted to do stuff I should not be doing.

My bruises on my arms are slowly healing. My steri-strips are still on my incisions. They are half off but I am trying to be careful not to mess with them very much. I am very thankful for the fluffy pink pajama pants that have hearts all over them - that have a drawstring waist. They sure are comfortable. Since a lot of my incisions are at my waist - sometimes the waistband on sweat pants and such puts a bit too much pressure on my incisions.

Tomorrow we are going to my Mother in laws house for Thanksgiving. And then on Sunday we will have our families Thanksgiving Dinner.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for. And it does us a lot of good to focus on those blessings. Love you all. May God bless you all during this holiday season.

6 comments:

  1. I am happy to know that you're doing well. We have no Thanksgiving holiday here in JA, but I pray for you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!!!! Glad you are healing up--praying for it to continue and go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving friend. I continue to pray for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marci. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving as well. Thanks for the prayers :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories