Saturday, November 16, 2013

Leading By Example

We will get back to the Bible marking series soon. But till then I had something I wanted to share with you all:


Go back to thy garden plot, sweetheart,
Go back till the evening falls;
And bind thy lilies, and train thy vines,
Till for thee the Master calls.

Go make thy garden fair as thou canst-
Thou workest never alone;
Perchance he whose plot is next to thine
Will see it, and mend his own.
- Elizabeth Rundle Charles

This is part of a larger poem- called THE CHILD ON THE JUDGEMENT SEAT if you would like to check it out - click on link.

There is so much meaning in just this small portion of the poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)