Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Beyond Relationship part 2

I have already mentioned the fact that I had to have my left ovary removed way back in 1995. I had gone in for a well woman appointment on Oct. 31 - and ended up having my surgery one week later.

I was scared- when I was in the waiting area with my husband. Then they wheeled me into the surgery room. It was bright, white and cold. And I remember the panic inside of me well up. Not a good experience. This fear has had me afraid of my surgery this time. But there was something different this time.

Last time I thought that I had a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, but I had yet to learn to depend on Him and to surrender my life to him. This is a very important step for every Christian. We need to learn to depend on Him for our needs.

  And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.    Philippians 4:19
 
Many people get caught up in the belief that this verse is only speaking about our material needs, but if that is the case you are missing out on the very important things that God can and wills supply when we take the time to ask.
 
Strength, courage, and peace are some of the things that I have experienced over the last few weeks and months. That I would have had no other way- other than through Jesus Christ.
 
Please stay tuned cause there is one more part to this series...at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)