Sunday, November 10, 2013

Quick Question

(second post of the day - don't miss the other post)

Ok - I have a question- You know I have been having major problems with not being able to leave comments and I still have not figured out the problem. Well there is something else I have noticed. I am not able to see the "follower" on my blog or anyone else's blog. Are any of you having that problem? I have not been able to see any followers for about a week now. Probably about as long as I have not been able to leave comments. This is so weird. Don't know if it is a Blogger problem or user (me) problem..?... lol :O)

2 comments:

  1. At one point, I read somewhere that Google Friend Connect was going to be shut down, and it did not, so I thought it was just the grapevine gone awry... Maybe this is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your followers, and everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories