Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I am home

Hello everyone. I have a little series that I would like to do about my surgery and will work on that tomorrow. But I wanted to stop by today and let you all know that the surgery went well and that I am home now. I have been hoping since about noonish. We laid down and took a nap cause I was very tired. Anyway - I wanted to say a BIG Thank You to you sweet ladies who have been praying for me. I could certainly feel the prayers.
I will try to post part one of series today because it is already written and I have shared it before but it will go right along with my message.
Hope you all are doing well. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! We love you, sweet friend! Praying for recovery to go quickly and easily, and you to be feeling great real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Praying for an excellent recovery.... Rest well, and may God continue to bless you abundantly. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision