Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sun Shiney

We have had such beautiful weather today! The temperatures rose all the way to the 70's. It was sunshiny and beautiful!!
My husband went on a camping week end with the youth group at our church called Pathfinders. He was helping teach skills to the kids, like knots, weather, purification of water, knife safety, lantern safety, and fire safety.
This morning I took advantage of my husband having the RV out of the yard and I weed eated around that area. That way when he got back he could back it up and it would all look so nice. I also did some weed eating in the front yard. I am trying not too do too much to irritate my back - but at the same time continue to do things in order to built up the strength in my back and help it get stronger. I have never had problems with muscle spasms(as far as I know) before, but I should not be surprised I have been under and extreme amount of stress.
Well I hope that you all have had a good week end. I did post another post this morning so if you did not read it yet - please do - it will be more encouraging to you and I don't want you to miss it. :O)

2 comments:

  1. I've had a busy weekend of spring cleaning. Doesn't it feel great to get things cleared out? I hope your back doesn't suffer.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking