Sunday, February 24, 2013

"God's Got This"

When I say that "God's Got This" it does not exactly mean that I believe that things are always going to go my way or that I will be happy with the outcome, but it does mean that I believe that what every the out come is ~ that God is in control and will help me through. And that is a great feeling.
 
The problem is- I am human and I tend to forget ever so often, or get overwhelmed by circumstances. But even at these times God is gracious and merciful, and He gently gets me back on the right track of thinking. I am so thankful for the reminders that "God's got this."  

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories