Monday, August 16, 2021

Understanding Adds Depth

Today I wanted to share Tauren Wells song - Hills and Valleys.  I have heard this song many times but this week I caught an idea that I hadn't caught before and wanted to share this just in case others had missed it as well.

So I am a visual learner - so when I hear songs on the radio - sometimes it takes me some time to get the full meaning of the song. And "Hills and Valleys" is one of those song that I recently figured out a main point that I believe is SO powerful.

So I am sharing just a few of the lyrics here with you:

Did you notice who it is who puts us on the mountains?  It is the same God who is with us in the valleys. 

God is the same God not matter if we are on the mountains or in the valleys of life. But I loved that I finally caught the idea that God is the one who puts us on the mountains. We "didn't get there on our own."

You can listen to the song. This song means even more to me now that I understand it better! :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity