Sunday, August 22, 2021

Do I Have A Best Deal Today OR Not?

So today is when I usually post My Best Deal. But I have not had a chance to go shopping that much the last couple of weeks. After being sick for 3 weeks - I had quite a bit of stuff around here to get caught up on. I enjoy thrift store shopping but I enjoy it more when I have thing under control here at my home. 

Then there is another issue of why I don't have anything for my Best Deal post today. I tried to go to my favorite little thrift store today - I had gotten a few of my jobs done around the house and wanted to treat myself to a trip to the thrift store. I got there only to find no one there and it closed. That is one of the biggest annoyances of this little thrift store- the lady who runs it is kind of hit or miss if she is there and opens. Most of the time she does well - but just ever so often - I drive up there only to find the store closed. What a disappointment. 

Well I had a couple of other errands to run around town. So I got them taken care of so it wasn't a total waste of a trip. Anyway hopefully I will find a great deal to share with you soon. :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity