Friday, August 27, 2021

Freebie Friday

So outside of my favorite little thrift store - I found the plastic little container on the left top of the photo - filled with all these playdoh toys! I will need to soak them in water and clean them up but there are some great additions to our play doh toys!! 

Now hopefully I can find some great deals to start having some best deal posts again. But at least for now I at least was able to share a couple of freebie fridays with you all. Next week I will share something awesome with you all that I got for free. It is something I had been looking for. I can't wait to share it with you! :O) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity