Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Don't Quit


 After 3 weeks of having to let a lot of things go in my yard and garden, this was an important things for me to hold onto. I had learned this lesson 7 years ago when I went through chemo and was recovering from it. I had to learn to do a little and rest a little. And again - this process had to be followed after being SO sick with Covid. Over the last couple of weeks - I have slowly worked at getting things caught up. It has been awesome to see each job finished and be able to move on to the next. It has also given me greater appreciation for the ability to do the jobs! I am So thankful for learning this lesson. If you get tired - take some time to rest. Go sit on your back porch and enjoy the results of your labor! That is part of the reward to look at what you have accomplished and appreciate it all. Don't just give up and quit, rest a bit and then get back at it. You will get stronger and more able as you keep at it. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity