Thursday, August 5, 2021

Silver Linings of Covid...series....part 3

 In all of my life I do not ever remember getting and knocked on my butt as I was during my 3 weeks of being sick with Covid. I think that it what lead to the silver lining that I will be sharing about today. 

Gratitude for being alive has been something that has brought me great joy over the last few weeks. I think I have always had gratitude but I have it at such a higher level now. There are many times throughout the day that I am just overwhelmed with being thankful to be alive. Thankful to be able to get back to taking care of my self. I am grateful that I am able to take care of my home and my garden. There for a few days - I did not have the energy to even walk to the kitchen to look out my kitchen window at my garden. And I actually had to come to a place of being ok if I lost the garden. Because I couldn't do anything about it. When you get do unable to do things - it makes you so thankful and grateful when you are finally able to do them again. 

There were a couple of days that I could not even take a shower. Then tried one day and it just totally sent me to having to do a breathing treatment and using my oxygen boost and trying to get my numbers under control - caused me to have a migraine. The next day I did a bit better and then the next even better. It was like daily I was able to a bit more- and each new accomplishment brought me great joy! 

I find myself just feeling so much gratitude to God for being alive and I just have to say: 

"Thank you Jesus for getting me through!" 

"Thank you for not forsaking me!!" 

"Thank You Jesus!" 

I am so thankful for the silver linings that I have received from my bout with Covid. Would I ever want to go through that again? NO!! But I am thankful for the blessings that God brought to me through this experience! 

Be sure to come back next week - we have at least 2 more posts! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity