Monday, August 2, 2021

Intended to make us rejoice!!


These was a little meme that I saw on Facebook. It spoke volumes to me. I have loved working in my garden this year, more than any year before. I think it is because the past year I have spent time learning more about gardening. I have implemented new techniques and they have been very helpful in making the garden a more enjoyable experience for me. 

While I was really sick with covid - I remember the few days that I did not even feel good enough to walk to the kitchen to look out the kitchen window at my garden. Something I love to do. It was bad enough that I did not feel I could handle walking outside in my garden- but it was so hard on me not being able to even go look at the garden. God really has blessed us when he implemented gardens - in the garden of Eden! I am so thankful for the many blessings that come from the garden!! :O) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity