Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Guilt Is Cleansed Away When....

"Guilt is cleansed away when we see and believe that the very One who could condemn, does not. When God's pardoning grace looms in our minds larger than our sin, then we see sin for what it really is and God for who He really is. Sin loses its spell-binding influence. When we understand that God's love is not withdrawn in response to our wrongdoing- when we see and believe this reality- the glad tidings neutralize our shame and reconstruct the true image of God in the soul. We are healed by that true image....

God hates my sin, because it hurts me, the one He loves. This is clear.
But I am not condemned by God.
He loves me because He is good, not because I'm good."
~Ty Gibson
"Seeing With New Eyes-The true beauty of God's Character"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity