Friday, August 20, 2021

Freebie Friday

I was finally able to make it to my favorite little thrift store last week. And sure enough they had a few boxes of free stuff out front. I enjoy looking through these boxes. 

This week I found this brand new business card holder and I have a great plan for it. 
I learned this idea from my mother in law - but I have added something special to mine. 

So my mother in law keeps all of her Drs business card in a holder similar to this. So I thought I would do that for my husband and I. 

But how mine will be a bit different than her book will be- is that when I take her to Dr appointments- I will be getting a business card from those Drs as well and I will put those card at the back of the book. That way when I need to contact a Dr office I will have the info handy. I may even write on the back of the cards - the visits - so that when we are wondering when the last visit was - I can check easily. I may do this will mine and my husbands drs cards. 


 This was my great freebie Friday find. Come back next week - I have another freebie friday for then as well. See you then! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity