Thursday, May 13, 2021

When Starting From Seeds...Don't Skip THIS Step

So as you know this year - I started most of my plants from seeds. I have really enjoyed this whole process- but I have already learned a hard lesson. A lesson I want to share with you so that you do not make this mistake.
You can not just willy nilly go plant your little seedlings in the ground. There is an important process that will help you have better success. It is called "Hardening Off."  You have to harden off your plants, toughen up your plants before you plant them in the ground. This is a great Youtube video that explain this process in a very easy to understand way. 
I hope that by me sharing this you will have more success in your garden. :O)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity