Sunday, May 23, 2021

My Best Deal

This week I was able to check out a nearby Goodwill. I found and awesome deal! 
This super soft cardigan - is what they call it - it has pockets and made from Modal! Modal is amazing fabric- it feels luxurious to me! 
Most of the time things like this are marked 5.49 or more but it was marked for only $1.99!! 

I was able to look it up on the internet and this is it! and the price on Amazon - $23.99! 
I got a great deal!! 

I hope you all had a great week last week and as we begin this new week - that you are blessed! :O) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity