Thursday, May 6, 2021

A New Favorite

When I find new favorites - I like to share them with you all. 

Last week I had a coupon for $.50 cents off when you bought 2 bottles of this Goya Coconut Water. 
So while I was at HEB shopping I bought 2. 
I love them! One of the reasons why I love these so much is because they have pulp- which means little chunks of coconut! Yummy! 

 Later I discovered that Aldi's also sells these- and their price is .20 cents cheaper per bottle. These are not cheap - $1.06 at Aldi's I believe. But they are so good-  they make a perfect treat ever so often! Something great to look forward to enjoying! 

Have you every tried these? If so, what did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity