Thursday, May 20, 2021

My Current Read....

 So a couple of weeks ago I shared a little bit about a very cool thing that happened a couple of weeks ago. 

A couple of weeks ago when a pastor from my old church knew that I liked older books and cookbooks - so I was asked to come look through several boxes of books - The cookbooks were fun to go through and when I started going through the other books - I depended on the Holy Spirit to help me decided which books would be worth reading. I am very selective in what books I read. There are a lot of books that have what I call mush in them. I like books that draw me to Jesus. Books that help me understand the gospel better and uplifts Jesus. One book caught my attention and I knew it was a book I was suppose to read, "The Branch and the Vine" by name!

As I looked through the introduction - it said that it was a great book to follow after reading the book "His Robe or Mine" a book that had been given to me years earlier. I just had not read the book yet. I had not felt like it was the time to read it yet. What a God sent book! I knew it was time to read the book I had gotten years ago and I can not wait to share a few things from it along the way. 
Good News for you! I found both of these books free online - in pdf form. So you are able to go check out the book if you would like! :O)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity