Tuesday, May 18, 2021

It's Harvest Time!

This past week-end, before our onslaught of rain - I was able to harvest my kale. I was so surprised at how much I was able to get. 
I have been buying a 16 oz bag of kale to cook up for the week. So this week - I pulled out what I thought was 16 oz...lol ... I was off. Will need to add more next time. But hmmmmm it was so good! It felt good to go out and harvest my own kale and cook it up. The truth is that it took a lot more time then to just cut open a bag, but it was still very rewarding! 
This year I am learning so much about gardening... and I have learned a good amount from mistakes made. I am trying to keep track of things I want to remember for next growing session. Gardening is like a classroom - and you will always be learning. And thankfully it is rewarding as well. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity