Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sermon: How to Get Victory over sin

It happened again! As you know I have started reading a new book last week. It is another great book. So Friday morning I decided to pick out a sermon to watch to see if I wanted to share it this week end. And I just happened to see this one "How to get victory over sin?" As I watched it I realized that this was talking about a lot of the things I had been reading about! I love when that happens - when God brings the same information from several different sources. When that happens I know that it is something that God has orchestrated. 
 
What lesson can we learn from a can of soda? Watch the video to find out. And if you don't have patience to find out - you can always read below. :O) 


God's presence makes you holy. 

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; Philippians 1:6

Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25

Trying to fight sin in our own strength is like shaking up a can of soda and opening it up and trying to control it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity