Friday, May 7, 2021

Freebie Friday


 Since we have Mother Day coming up really soon - I thought I would show you a freebie I go that both of my boys put love into to make it possible for me to use it. 

This pretty bench was something that my oldest son picked up while out looking for scrap metal. It was broken so someone put it out at the curb. 

Well a week or so ago my youngest son was working on a welding project and he welded this back together! 

I had seen a really pretty white garden bench at HEB - I think I shared a photo of it with you all several weeks ago- it was $149.99! Well I could not justify spending that kind of money. This bench blends is so much nicer. I don't think I would want a stark white bench out in the garden. I think it would be an eye sore, really. 
 
I am so thankful for other people's junk. It is awesome to be able to put a little effort into something to make it useful again. And best of all I have an awesome bench for my garden!! It rocks- we just need to get some brick to put the legs on to make it work better. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity