Sunday, May 16, 2021

Best Deal ... bonus Freebie Friday

So last Wednesday morning I had to be at my son's house at 5am. I woke up at 4:15am so I decided to get up and get ready for the day. So I got up and got a shower and was at his house on time. I was excited because what that meant is that after I went by HEB - I had planned on going home and eating breakfast and then I was going to try to get by the consignment store that I take clothes to and also a Goodwill store and then I was planning on going to Winco. 

So half way through HEB - I started getting a migraine...Oh Great.... I prayed and hurried through part of the rest of the store and went by the clearance rack and then off to my house I headed. Thankful that God got me how safely. And after feeling crappy for a couple of hours I decided to get a nap in so at about 10:30am - I laid down for a nap. I was able to sleep till almost 12:30pm. I felt a bit better after my nap. I was disappointed about not getting to run my errands. But lucky for me I was able to go on Thursday! 



 So here are my best deals of the week: 

10# bag of sugar - $1.16 - around here 4# bags of white sugar are running $1.95

1# powdered sugar - $.25 I am not for sure the regular price but I am thinking $1.00. 

So these are my best deals of the week! I got a couple of things free - and will share today since I was not able to get stuff posted on Friday. 

So on my last visit to HEB I had gotten a couple of great freebie coupons:
I was able to get a good sized box of cereal - that my husband likes ever so often - normally $2.48 - free! 
I was also able to get this loaf of honey wheat bread - $2.00 - free! 
My husband has already had a sandwich or two...lol 

Have you gotten any great deals lately? I would love to hear about them! :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity