Tuesday, April 20, 2021

What's Up?!

 Just dropping in to say Hi! I unexpectedly have a few free minutes. So I have worked on a couple of up coming blog posts. Since it will be Friday before I get a post out- I thought I would at least drop in and say Hi! I hope you all are doing good. 

I have been busy this week in the garden, my yard and a few appointments outside of the home. Life is in session and there always seems to be something to do. 

We are suppose to get down into the 30's tonight so I had to bring my tomatoes into the house. I had not planted them yet. I had planned on planting them last week end but I saw the forecast and noticed that there was a LOW temp coming up and I decided to hold off. I am hoping that my other plants will do alright. 

Hope you all are well. I will check in again when I get a chance. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)