Monday, April 12, 2021

The Gardener's Creed

 The Gardener's Creed

by Patience Strong

I believe in good brown earth, sun and seed and soil. Rest is sweetest when it comes after happy toil. I believe in miracles, bud and leaf and fruit, springing into loveliness from the hidden root. 

I believe that God who made rose and bird and bee, wanted us to make His world beautiful to see. Meant us to be gardeners, making green things grow. I believe we do His work when we plant and sow. 

I believe that He whose hand fashioned Eden's bowers, put into the heart of man, love of trees and flowers. That is why a garden gives us blessings manifold...health and healing and contentment, peace and joys untold. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)