Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A Special Surprise

See these beautiful flowers?! They are some awesome flowers I found that were perfect to plant in my little concrete castle. The castle is divided into 4 sections. The depth is not very deep. But I knew I wanted to plant some pretty flowers that would do well here. And these flowers were just perfect for the area. 

This year on our trips to Lowe's and Home Depot - I have looked for the plants to plant in my castle again this year and just could not find any at all. 

You can imagine my surprise when I was looking in the castle last week and noticed that I have plants coming up. My little plants are coming back this year! I had no idea they were perennials! 

I am so excited. I absolutely love these flowers and am looking forward to them blooming in the coming months!! :O) 

 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)