Friday, April 16, 2021

Freebie Friday

 So I have a great freebie Friday item -but it is actually something that I got free about 6 months ago - it needed fixing and it has been worked on a bit and has one more thing to be fixed. So hopefully by next week I can share about it! 

I hope you all are doing good. Things here are good. We have gotten a little over 3 inches of rain over the last 24 hours. How about you? 

I made it to HEB this week - so that will be my Best Deal Friday post. Apparently when your dollar amount of discounted things gets to a certain point - they have to have a CSM come and OK the transaction. That has never happened before! 

Oh and wouldn't you know it - the very afternoon that I bought these things at HEB - I got a postcard in the mail from HEB for $5.00 off when you spend $25. or more and a bag of free chips! Monday will be the last day I can use it - so that will be on my list of things to do for Monday for sure! I love to save money!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)