Friday, April 23, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 This weeks Freebie Friday comes to you - courtesy of HEB! I had a $5.00 off $25 dollar purchase for more coupon that needed to be used by Monday SO a trip to HEB was a priority!  Oh and I had a coupon for a free bag of chips. 

The Meow Mix was free when you bought a 20 pound jug of HEB little - It is a litter that I have been using already so I just pick up one and got this 3 pound bag for free! 

The Dawn scrubbies were free when you bought 2 bottle of Dawn dish soap. I now have plenty of dish soap - but that it totally ok - because it will be used, as will the scrubbies! 

And then I also go the $5.00 off - so $5.00 of other free stuff as well. 

And was a great blessing when on Tuesday I received another $5.00 off of a $25 dollar purchase and a coupon for some free shredded cheese. So those will be used on my next trip to HEB. 

I have to say I really do love that store. They really do try to help people out and I appreciate it a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision