Sunday, April 4, 2021

Best Deal ...and Warning

 First of all I want to apologize for the photo not being very clear, but at least you get the idea of what my best deal of the week is~ Index cards! There are in the clearance area at HEB last week - I thought it was such a great deal that I picked up 2 packages. 

So what is my warning? Well it is very important to know your prices of things. Because the original price on these packs of index cards  - was $.79. Well I have see packs of index cards at Goodwill several different times and they had priced them at $1.00! Why would any one want to buy index cards at Goodwill if they are going to have to pay more than they would retail? I don't know - other than they just don't know what the "new" price was. 

Anyway I was happy with my best deal last week. Hope to have a best deal to share with you next Sunday. Until I hope you all are doing well! :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)