Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Value of a Smile

 Last Thursday while my husband and I were at Walmart (visiting with a relative we ran into) an older lady walked passed us- she had her mask in her hand while pushing her basket. When I saw her it made me SO happy! I gave her a big smile. She seemed a bit shocked to see a smile and then smiled a beautiful smile back! I almost cried!

I don't think most people realize how important it is to connect with people- even if it is just a sweet smile!!


💗

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)