Friday, April 30, 2021

Freebie Friday

 Today's Freebie Friday is an awesome new business that I am SO happy that I finally checked out. I had heard about Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds for a long time but just had not ordered any seeds from them. Truthfully before this year - I bought half of my plants from Home Depot or Lowes. 

This year was different. I decided to grow most of the things for my garden from seeds! And got involved in a couple of great groups on Facebook - and decided to finally order seeds from this website! It was so easy. And not only was it easy - but they have free shipping!! What a deal! This could be a What a Deal post as well! 

Anyway - it looks like with every order- you get a free package of seeds! And you never know what those seeds will be. Some people have gotten free flower seeds, others some lettuce seeds and these are the seeds I got for free! 

So I wanted to take the opportunity to share with you this great company to do business with! You can ask for them to send you a free catalogue- then you can either order by mail or on line. If you order by mail - realize that they may have sold out of some of the seeds that you ordered so there would be no guarantees. But they are good at refunding your money - if they have run out of seeds. On-line you will be able to see what they have and what they have run out of. You can also sign up for them to notify you once a sold out seed has been restocked. That is pretty cool! 

Although I just got my first seed order last week - I am already working on my next seed order!! :o)   

1 comment:

  1. That was such a great idea! Looks really nice. I am hoping we create a fire pit for our back yard within the next year. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)