Thursday, April 8, 2021

Lesson Learned

A month or so ago I got a little plant kit at Dollar Tree. It took me a several weeks to finally get it planted. And then it started to come up. I took the plastic off of the little cup and all of a sudden I realized I had totally forgotten what it was that I had planted. Oops..... 
Luckily for me at a later time I was going through my photos on my phone and found this very helpful photo: 
Boy was I happy to have the photo to help me identify the what was growing! 

So lesson learned - be sure and label the things you plant! You will not remember everything. :O) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)