Sunday, November 8, 2020

My Best Deal

I know, I know... Food best deals are not as exciting as other great deals - but it is all I have to share. No other options. So here it goes... my trip to HEB this week yielded me this: 

 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes with Marshmallows- my husband loves them both so I thought he would love this cereal. Stick around to the end and I will tell you his opinion of the cereal. Anyway original price $3.24 - I paid 81 cents!! 

Hill Country Saltine Crackers Deluxe - original price 1.78 - I paid 44 cents

So my husband had a bowl of this cereal and he said it wasn't as good as he thought it would be. So I am even more glad now that we were able to try it for so cheap. I do usually buy him off name brand cereals- to save money and he doesn't seem to mind. 

Did you find any good deals this week? I would love to hear about it! :O) 


3 comments:

  1. I still think food deals are great! Afterall, we need to eat every day! I am praying things change so you can thrift shop again soon, however!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting deals - no matter what. But I really do miss thrift store shopping. Thanks for praying about that I just am getting so weary of all this mess... Lisa :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar