Monday, November 2, 2020

Alternate for Neo.....

So about a month or so ago I watched a cool youtube video that Homestead Tessie put out about how to make a neosporin type of stuff using a lot of stuff you may have around your house already. The only think I had to buy for this project was the beeswax. 

So you will need: 
  • coconut oil 
  • beeswax 
  • witch hazel 
  • vit. E 
  • lavender oil 
  • tea tree oil 
And of course you will need containers to put the product into. 
That's it!


Be sure and check out the video so you can get the amounts. By the way - a bit of a tip for you - she used shredded beeswax - probably easier to measure out who she did the recipe. I bought some little beeswax bars- it was suppose to be a package of 8 - 1 ounce bars - but what I got was 8- 8 oz bars. So it was a bit of a challenge to get the right amount of measurement. 

Oh in the photo above you will notice that the larger jars are still melted- and the smaller containers are mostly solidified. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity