Thursday, November 5, 2020

Great idea of how to to use your home made fabric softener

So I thought that this video shows a great idea and I have a few ideas I would like to add along with it as well. So I have shared about making your own homemade fabric softener before. You will also see in this video how to make it. And it is pretty good to use in your washing machine. But this gives you the option of how to use it in the dryer as well. 

With this idea- you can use your homemade fabric softener or store bought. You will need sponges and a container. I have some empty cat treat containers - and am thinking of using one of them until I figure out a better container to use. 

I, personally do not feel like you need as many sponges as what Tessie uses in this video - but if you have a lot or can get a lot for a great deal - that is totally find. I plan on just doing a few. At this point I have not tried this yet, but wanted to share the idea with you all because it can possibly stretch your money a bit - and if you end up not having dryer sheets- then not all is lost. You have other options. I hope you have enjoyed! :O) 






1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity