Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Hey... Hi!

 Good Afternoon! How are you all doing? I am so sorry I have been missing in action. It has not been my intention to be gone so long. Normally I can at least get on my ipad and pop on and do a quick up date- but I have a pretty old ipad - I got it 7 years ago when I got diagnosed with cancer and had to go through treatment. And it wasn't the newest version then when we bought it. I am thankful for it because I really enjoy watching youtube videos on it -but lately it is saying that something isn't compatible and so I can not use blogger from my ipad any more. And where my computer is located - it is challenging to get on here and get blogs typed up without being disrupted. But I have an idea that I am working on and hopefully I can get it all worked out soon. I have quite a few things to tell you about. Some steps I am taking to make our home here- more of a homestead. With all the craziness going on in the world - I am learning the value of taking advantage of the space I have and putting it to work for me. There are some new projects that I have done - new things I have learned that I want to share - that way you too can try these things out if you are interested. 

I have also been quite busy. This is one of my few "free" days this week. What do I mean by "free" day - well there are a total of 3 appointments that I need to take my mother in law to this week - 1 Monday, 1 Tuesday and 1 Thursday. And if things keep up like they are I will have 11 more appointments to take her to before the end of December. Oh my! The worst part about it all is that 99% of these appointments are downtown in a large city nearby. Not only that but we have to park in a parking garage and usually have to go up at least 4 stories or more before we find parking. And all this mess in the world - it makes it even more miserable...

Lots going on around here and more things planned and I can't wait to get on here and share them with you. Hoping I can catch a few minutes here and there to get some great posts written up for you all. Hope you are doing well and staying safe. As a fellow chemosabe used to say - Stay Strong and Thrive....SS&T!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Seven years! Praying for God to continue to bless you, and carry you through whatever life brings! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity