Sunday, November 1, 2020

My Best Deal

 Yay! I am excited to tell you that I got some great deals this week that I am going to tell you about!! Lately it has been a challenge to find great deals, for one I am not getting to the thrift stores so it is hard to find the great deals unless you are actually shopping. 

So onto my great deals. Several weeks ago my son told me where HEB puts their clearance things and I so I have been checking that area out every time I shop there now. Sometimes I find great deals - sometimes I don't. 

This weeks "Best Deals" come to you specially from HEB grocery store!! 

So last Wednesday early morning I went by HEB and found some great deals!! Stay with me till the end and you will see my BEST deal! 


 Jack Links - Beef steak sticks - 5 sticks - normally priced at $4.96- I got them from $1.24! All were there - just the box was damaged. 

Del Monte Manderin Oranges - normal price $2.18 - I got them for 54 cents! 1 of the 4 cups was missing was the only problem! So I bought all 3 of these cups for the price of just one cup with the original price. 

Imperial Sugar - a 2 pound package - normally prices at $1.78 and I got it for 44 cents!! The package was damaged and taped up. Once I got it home - I weighed it to see if any product had been lost- nope - all of it there!! 

And my very best deal: 

HEB brand Old Fashioned Oats - usually runs $2.39. I got it for 5 cents! It said it was 59 cents - and that was an excellent price for it but I like the 5 cents much better! My containers were getting low - so I was able to fill them up for 5 cents!! It just had a dent in the top section of it - but as far as I could tell the plastic over the top was not damaged or opened. 

I love getting good deals! And since I am not able to thrift store shop as much I am SO much more thankful for being able to get great deals like this ever so often. 

They have some 12 packs of their brand Orange soda for 59 cents - I almost bought them until I noticed they were Diet - ugh. Oh well...it is not something that we needed. 

Have you found any great deals? I would love to hear about it! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity