Friday, February 28, 2020

Learned something new

I learned something new last week that I wanted to share here just in case any of you may be interested in this information. Winco actually sells some veggie food. Some friends had told me about it and told me where to look. I have been shopping at this store for over a year and walked down many different aisle and never had seen them - it may be because they are on the row with the tuna and we don't eat very much tuna.  Plus they are on the top shelve as well. 
This time I knew where to look specifically and I found them. There are not a whole lot of choices but there are a number of items and for a better deal then any other stores in the area. I had found the Morning Star veggie food at the beginning and they run about 1.00 per package cheaper than what they run at Walmart and such.

Winco is a great store and well worth the drive up there. I try my best to get there at least once or twice a month.

There is an awesome bulk section where there are many great deals. And canned olives run 98 cents a can - the best deal around as well. Olives are loved by almost all of my family and it is a staple at every Sabbath dinner so I buy some every time I go to Winco. Paper towels are another thing that I usually buy there.

If you have one nearby - you may want to check it out! It will be well worth your time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning~ I am happy to hear that you have one available to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar