Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Finally

Two babies were born to our family - well to my husband's brothers anyway. Both of his brothers became grandparents - finally. I say finally because our granddaughter just turned 10. 10 years of being grandparents! Anyway so even though the babies - both boys were born the end of August- I am just now finishing the quilts that I made for them. And in order to do that I had to make my self do it. I had to put it on my list and give myself a dead line. And Sunday evening I finally finished the last one. And got them washed up on Monday. I had worked on them a little here and a little there and then they just sat waiting for me to get the next thing done. 
It feels good to finally have them done. I opens a lot of possibilities of things I can start working on now. 

Ok - so I am still noticing the spell check thing gone - anyone know why they took it out? It just seems weird to me that they would take something so helpful away.....ugh..... Please overlook any mistakes. I have been very busy and when I get a chance to get on here and get posts typed up - I have time to get them typed up - but I don't always have time to go back through and proof read them to make sure there are no mistakes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar