Monday, February 17, 2020

On A Roll

So I have been on a roll lately. On my phone I have an app to help keep up with how many steps I get each day - it just says "Steps" on my phone. This app let me go in and set a goal. Well I can't remember if I sat the goal or if the phone already had it set at 8,000 steps per day. But this month I have been on a roll. I have been working very hard to make sure I get my steps in each day. February the 1st was on a Sabbath. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my 8,000 steps on Sabbath and on the 1st I did not make it. It was closer to 6,000. But every day since then I have reached my goal and many times over 10,000 steps. One day I even made it to 13,489 steps.

Towards the end of the day I look at my phone and see how close I am to my goal and if I have not reached it yet I work in more movement - sometimes it takes a good amount to catch up. This has been very good for me and has helped keep me moving and pushed me to move more when I may not have really felt like it. I am going to do my best to continue this streak. I looked back over last month and it seemed like I would get my steps in 5 of the 7 days of the week. I am hoping to achieve a goal of reaching my goal steps most every day this month.

If you have one of these apps check it out and see if it can help encourage you to move more. You will be glad you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar