Wednesday, February 12, 2020

A Prayer That Could Cause A Target

If any of you have a problem seeing all of this prayer- let me know in comments and I will reduce size of it so it all fits. I am hoping that it is set up to allow the reader to click on the prayer and be able to see it better. 

Anyway this is something that the prayer chain that I am a part of from my old church. Each day the head of the prayer chain sends out a message with the prayer requests and then always adds a family or two to the list for us to pray the Bless prayer over. 

Last Friday just happened to be the day that my family was going to be prayed for- at about 6am I got a text message to let me know. I don't know why for sure...it could be because we are studying a book on the book of Job called "Let God be God" for our Sabbath School or what but all of a sudden I felt a dark cloud over me - like me and my family were in trouble. I guess it was like since our family was being prayed for that it would put a bulls eye on our backs. Anyway I had a bit of a rough day but it was nothing like what would happen over night. At 3am I woke up to my right shoulder hurting and my right hand almost up to my elbow being numb and it just wouldn't come out of it. I was up for a whole hour with this. I googled what could be the problem...it concerned me with a few of the things I read - like precursor to a stoke. Well my husband was out of town and I was home alone. And I decided to just post on Facebook a question asking if it was normal for it to take SO long for the numbness to go away. My thinking was that if there ended up being something serious at least my family would have some idea of what had happened. It was scary being home alone and then concerned that something serious may be going on. I took a baby aspirin because I figured that is what my mother would tell me to do and then I tried to relax and get back to sleep. After and hour I finally got back to sleep. When I woke up a couple of hours later - I again had some numbness. And a really rough morning. I listened to our church service from home and thankfully made it to Sabbath School. One thing that really helped was that my husband got home right as I was fixing to leave for Sabbath School and I was able to get a few good hugs - made a big difference in how I felt. I still had some issues with my arm/hand feeling weird throughout the day. At my strength training class - one of the exercises that I felt might have been causing some pressure on my neck causing the nerve issues was modified so I did the exercise but I did not use the weights - and believe it or not since it is not a move I usually make- it was a good work out even without weights. 

After this experience I have learned that when I pray this prayer for anyone I am quite serious about praying for protection for them as well since fiery darts will probably assail them. Anyway I wanted to share this prayer just in case anyone was interested in it. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity