Wednesday, February 26, 2020

God's Provision

Thursday is normally a day that I volunteer at the thrift store, but this past Thursday I found out not too long before the time I normally go in that we would not be working that day. So I needed to figure out something else to do. I decided to check out a couple of Goodwill's and while I was up in that area I thought I would stop by Winco on my way home. 

While I was in the produce department - I noticed a lady looking at the veggie trays - it was really weird because I usually do not buy things like that but for some reason I was drawn to check out what she was looking at. As I stood there trying to figure out if the price that I saw in front was them was actually for them, the lady looking at them said yes - they really are 25 cents! She had worked there that morning and she had marked them down because they would be going out of date the next day. I picked up one and finished my shopping.
By the time I was done shopping I was getting pretty hungry. And I knew once I got home it would be a while before I would be able to eat since I would need to get supper fixed. So I decided to open up the veggie tray and have a snack on the way home. And as I was eating the sugar snap peas and carrots on the way home - I realized that God had taken care of me! He knows that I really like to have fresh fruit or veggies with each meal and I like to have my fresh/raw stuff first. And by having this veggie tray I was able to get my raw veggies on my way home which helped me hold off till supper was ready. What great provision. Oh and the dressing with this tray was very good. I actually served it with some veggies for our Sabbath family meal and every loved it. I got my quarters worth and SO much more. But the best part was knowing that God had provided what I needed before I even realized how much I would need it!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity