Sunday, February 16, 2020

My Best Deal

So this weeks best deal comes from a recent visit to a local antique mall. My husband has been working out of town a lot lately and so on day last week when I got home from volunteering I was lonely so I decided to go check out our local antique mall. Walking around this place seems to be calming and I knew that would be good for me. I am SO happy that I noticed this set of Tupperware measuring cups. The price tag on them said $10.00 and even though that is cheaper than what a lot of places sell these vintage measuring cups for - I felt it was a bit high. And then I noticed the big sign in that booth that said "50% off everything!" Yay! So this set only cost me $5.00 and tax. A great deal!! 
 So I just had to show you something else I saw. This cast iron skillet. Do you see how big it is? 20 inches the tag said!!! I have NEVER seen an iron skillet this big - apparently no many have since the price tag indicates it is VERY valuable......

Just in case you can not see the price it was $1865.00!!!! Oh My!

I had a very nice walk and left the antique mall feeling a bit better. And had a best deal to share with you this week - so a win/win for me! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity